T-Rock Kids Children’s Ministry is dedicated to helping the children in our community to KNOW Christ, LOVE Christ, GROW to be like Christ, and to SERVE Him and His people.
Specifically, we believe that God has called us, in partnership with families, to love and help our children.
• To KNOW the Word of God and Jesus Christ personally
• To LOVE Jesus Christ through prayer, worship an intimate relationship
• To GROW to be like Jesus through fellowship and discipleship
• To SERVE Him and His people in their homes, church, schools, and communities.
Our dedicated staff is committed to:
• Praying with and for our children so that they may come to know Jesus. We will also teach our children how to pray and trust God to meet their needs.
• Promoting a Christ-centered focus in the midst of a “me-centered” culture.
• Providing a safe and nurturing environment.
• Providing a biblical foundation for our children by studying God’s Word and challenging them to think deeply and in context.
• Valuing each child and the unique personalities God has given them and encouraging them to do the same with others.
• Promoting a culture of respect recognizing that each child and parent is valuable to our church.
• Instill in each child the importance of service by encouraging and equipping them to serve others at home, school, church, and in their communities.
• Teaching our children about missions by providing knowledge of God’s work around the world and providing ways for them to be involved.
Meets every Sunday Morning at 9am and 11am
Meets every Wednesday at 7:30pm
And does special events